[MTCO x Champion] Tribal Dove Hoodie
MTCO classic design printed on a premium Champion hoodie. 100% cotton shell, two-ply hood with a colored lining, and the instantly recognizable Champion logo on left sleeve all come together in this soft and durable hoodie that's made to last.
The exclusive dove design was commissioned exclusively for MTCO by Kaiana Torres. She took our MTCO Marianas dove logo and added her signature tribal designs.
From the artist:
"Spear tips represent our fighting spirit.
The air symbols represent the air and the birds.
The birds represent our Mariana birds.
The waves represent the waters that we navigated through.
The sails represent our sails of our sakman.
The weave represent the a frame huts, our foundation.
The latte stones represent our strength and resilience.
The three spirits represent mind body spirit.
The Taotao represents our people.
The turtle shells represent our spirits strong and ancient."
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
Model is wearing size M. He's 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.
|Length (inches)||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30 ½||31 ½|